Saturday, October 21, 2017

Welcome to my blog for the CCL Trick or Treat youtube/blog Hop!! I hope you are getting some creative ideas from each of the sites.

I will be having a random draw winner from each person who visits all of our sites, likes each one, comments something positive on each and subscribes to each persons channel. (Please stay subscribed so it is a fair draw for the peeps who are already are subscribed)

My tag is representing Harley Quinn, from The Death Squad comics and movies of Marvel. Our family love all of the heroes and some of the villains too!

Thanks for stopping,
Germaine

The winner for my channel is Karen Herrera!! I used random.org to draw the winner. Karen, please pm me on fb, y/t or from the CCL site.




13 comments:

  1. Super Fun tag and I love it! TFS and off to the next one on the Hop lineup.
    Happy Halloween,
    Sue Ann 🎃👻😈🕷🦇👍💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! I love all the textures on your tag!! TFS Happy Halloween Everyone <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to figure out how to subscribe here but I don't see a way too. Please let me know if I'm a follower ok...
    Big Hugs,
    Sue ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you layered this tag. I also love how you designed it in an asymetrical way and how you used non-traditional Halloween colors. I got some great ideas from your art piece. TYFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!!...Very cute!
    Hugs, Connie~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cool tag, Germaine. My brother's name is Harley and I always wished it had been mine. Have subscribed to your blog. Have a great day. Johnna.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Halloween! Wonderful tag.🎃🎃

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Cute Germaine! Thanks for hopping with us!
    Hugs,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete