Saturday, July 13, 2019

Holy moly, time goes by so fast!! It's almost mid July.  Our winter was the longest and most snow for decades. Now we didn't even have a Spring, it went from "Hey, the snow is almost gone" to 30 Celcius (86 F) from June!! I didn't even get into my flower beds because it has been too hot. But after this winter, I am definitely not complaining! I finally got my tomato and Jalapeno peppers in my raised bed yesterday! We had a really big rain storm with thunder and lightening on Friday afternoon and overnight, but the garden was dry as a bone. We watered it this afternoon, Sat.

I have been busy crafting my heart out since winter and I usually do 2 or 3 swaps with one of the online groups, so it gives me many ideas! I really enjoy being on the DTs of Angie's Digital Stamps groups; Getcreativechallenge blog and Simplycreatetoo blog.

I have been chronically ill from Guillain Barre Syndrome since August 2000, and one of the worst symptoms is how my brain works, it does not always remember how to do things. That is the main reason I play Candy Crush Saga, but it still can't figure out more than one move!! I have a hard time remembering how to get the images from the pages for the DT's.

Here are a few more things I have made since my last post...I hope that my creations give you the crafting bug, whether it's paper, material, wood or anything else your heart desires.









No comments:

Post a Comment