Wednesday, July 24, 2019

The current  challenge over at DoubleTroublePapercrafting blog is Kids/Babies birthday/Special occasion so I made a tag as an entry. Head over and check them out, you may win something!! 

Since my illness, Guillain Barre Syndrome took my ability to work away, I have been challenged by my identity. Before GBS, I was a self-employed Financial Planning Advisor.  I really enjoyed the scheduled life and being able to help others thru the financial pitfalls. After GBS, I couldn't handle scheduled appointments because I would often not be able to keep them, be it counselling, volunteering or other outings, with family or friends. The other thing GBS left me was anxiety attacks. I did not even know what it was when it happened! Luckily I only have a few a year, but I am still not able to count on how my body will feel from one minute to the next. I look "normal", but have so many strange residuals that even I am surprised by them. I was one of those who believed mind over matter and if I didn't have GBS I could not imagine the strange sensations I can feel! 
Prayerful hugs to all.

3 comments:

  1. Love your tag using all those different design papers and the image is adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble; but don't forget you have met The Crafter's Café requirement for an "animal" and since we are partnering with them I'm sure they would love you to enter their challenge as well. Their link is on our post, simply add them to your post, and enter their challenge. Please come back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag...such a cute kid card. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I especially like the way you used the patterned papers to show us that adorable kangaroo. Thank you for joining the challenge fun at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete